UPDATED: September 1, 2021
Important notice: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic (and my own personal health issues which make me part of the vulnerable population), I am doing the following safety measures:
1. I will not do in-person indoor appointments with unvaccinated people, and will require masking when doing in-person indoor appointments.
2. I will not be accepting new cases (which might require in-person meetings or court appearances) of prospective clients who are not fully vaccinated as of December 1, 2021, with the exception of those people who have bona fide and verifiable medical reasons for not being vaccinated.
3. I am fully vaccinated against covid and will be getting the booster as soon as I am able to do so.
4. I love teaching CLE (continuing legal education) seminars. If you are part of a legal organization, local bar, etc, who is looking for tech-knowledgeable CLE presenter (who is well versed in using zoom), please be in touch. I have presentations ready to go on the following topics:
- Introduction to Military Law
- Defenses, Extenuation, Mitigation and aggravation in US Army AWOL/Desertion cases.
- Military Free Speech Rights
If I can be of assistance, please contact me at www.jmbranum.com/contact