Public Speaking Events
- Short Workshops (typically 1-2 hours) for GI Rights activists and members of the public on the various resources that are available to assist Servicemembers in need.
- Participating in panel discussions and debates on matters related to military justice, war, conscientious objection and the role of war resisters and whistleblowers in our society.
If you are interested in me doing a training in your area, please contact me.
My Past Public Speaking Events:
- Co-presented (with Moses Mast) “Stories from helping soldiers in need”, Memorial Road Mennonite Brethren Church, Edmond, OK (2008)
- Co-Presenter (with Bill Durland and others) for “Introduction to G.I. Rights Advocacy/Basic Triage Skills” Pikes Peak Justice and Peace Commission in Colorado Springs, CO, (2008)
- Presentation on civilian practice before military courts at the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville (2010)
- Co-presented “How Does One’s World View and Faith Affect Career Choices?” at Oklahoma City University School of Law (2010)
- Co-presented with Camille Landry and Banbose Shango “Cuba: Open Minds, Open Hearts” at Church of the Open Arms, Oklahoma City, OK (2017)