CLE Trainings for Attorneys
I can provide CLE (continuing legal education) training for your local bar association or advocacy group, either on topics I have presented on before (updated of course to reflect current circumstances) or on new topics. I can present in-person live but I’m also open to doing presentations via live internet webcast or in recorded on-demand format (in states that allow this form of CLE).
My past presentations have been approved for credit by the state bars of Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, California, Washington, Alaska and New Mexico.
If you are interested in me doing a training in your area or have an idea on a CLE topic that I should present for online viewing through my work at the Center for Conscience in Action, please contact me.
Past CLE Trainings for Attorneys
- CLE “Representing soldiers who can no longer serve” in Anchorage, Alaska – taught with Peggy Herman and Margaret Stock (October 2008)
- CLE “Representing soldiers who can no longer serve” in Fairbanks, Alaska – taught with Peggy Herman and Margaret Stock (October 2008)
- Co-presented CLE “Applied Lessons from Vietnam and Winter Soldier”, workshop at the National Lawyers Guild Convention in Detroit, MI (2008)
- Participated in two CLE panels at the NLG National Convention in Seattle (2009)
- CLE “Doing your first court-martial” at the Texoma Regional Convention of the National Lawyers Guild in Killeen, Texas (2009)
- Co-Presented CLE CLE session “Doing Justice: Representing Unpopular Clients” at the Thurgood Marshall School of Law in Houston (2011)
- CLE session “Army AWOL Defense” at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque (2011)
- CLE session “Representing servicemembers who can no longer serve” in Fayetteville, Arkansas (2012)
- CLE session “The history of property exemptions under Oklahoma law” to the Bankruptcy Section of the Oklahoma County Bar Association (2012)