I assist Oklahomans with estate planning tasks including the drafting of wills (ranging from simple to complicated), amending existing wills, as well as creating trusts.
My fees for creating trusts for estate planning purposes (including some related useful documents such as a general power of attorney, durable power of attorney, medical power of attorney, etc.) starts at $900, but I also provide discounts in certain circumstances.
Please contact me today to discuss how I can help you to make these important decisions.
Here are some additional resources regarding Wills and Trusts in Oklahoma:
- “Who needs to do estate planning” – Blog post by James M. Branum
- Do you need a will or trust? – Brochure from the Oklahoma Bar Association
- “Estate Planning Prior to, During and After Marital Dissolution” by Katherine Saunders Oklahoma Bar Journal (April 11, 2012)
And here are some more general resources (not specifically dealing with Oklahoma law but still informative) on wills and trusts:
- “What a will won’t do: A will isn’t the place to handle certain kinds of property or issues.” Article from Nolo.com
- “Living Trust FAQ” Article from Nolo.com
- “A plan for your digital legacy: What will happen to your online accounts when you die?” by Betsy Simmons Hannibal, Attorney (Article from Nolo.com)