UPDATED: December 28, 2020
Important notice: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic (and my own personal health issues which make me part of the vulnerable population), I am making some changes in my law practice, at least through the summer, if not longer.
1. I’m no longer doing in-person indoors appointments, but will be scheduling appointments via zoom or telephone, or in very limited circumstances outdoors.
2. I am not taking new cases that might require in-person court appearances, at least through the first quarter of 2021.
3. I love teaching CLE (continuing legal education) seminars. If you are part of a legal organization, local bar, etc, who is looking for tech-knowledgeable CLE presenter (who is well versed in using zoom), please be in touch. I have presentations ready to go on the following topics:
- Introduction to Military Law (designed for attorneys who have experience in civilian criminal defense, but are interested in taking on court-martial defense)
- Defenses, Extenuation, Mitigation and aggravation in US Army AWOL/Desertion cases.
- Military Free Speech Rights
- The history of Oklahoma’s property exemption laws
If I can be of assistance, please contact me at www.jmbranum.com/contact